BEACH DAY

On Friday March 10 we went to the beach. A great time was had by all. We participated in many activities.

Castle on the Sand

Describe your favourite activity of the day.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to BEACH DAY

1. Ngoc says:

Hi,
    At beach day it was fun because we got to go into the water and do fun activities!

2. Catherine says:

Hi
    At the beach was fun because we got to look for shells, build sand castles and go in the water.

3. Gurnika says:

Hi,
    It was fun at the beach because we got to step in the water, do those awesome activities and get to meet the lifeguard, so we know how to be safe at the beach!

4. Khang says:

My favourite activity from beach day was sand sculpting because we were trying to make a ball that was not too wet and it would be able to be pasted on to others without falling apart.

5. Jason says:

Hi,
    My favourite part of the day was when we had sand sculptures and free time. Tim, Danny, Derick, Levis, Thomas and I made a mountain with small, little tunnels so water could get in around the mountain.

6. Derick says:

My favorite part at beach day was playing on the sand and making sandcastles. My other favorite part at beach day was going in the water.

7. Tim says:

Hi,
    My favourite section of Beach Day was ” free play”.
    Danny, Derick, Levis, Jason and I made a mountain-like shape made of wet and dry sand mixed together. We also made a trench that surrounded the mountain with an entrance that guided the water in.